Join Susquehanna Service Dogs as a vendor for PawsAbilities 2019! We're looking forward to welcoming back this popular and fun event. Thank you for your support!
- 10 x 10 space: $150
- 20 x 10 space: $225
- 30 x 10 space: $300
All booth spaces include table(s), chairs, draping, and signage.
Electricity is available and costs an additional $55 per hook up.
Payment and Registration
Susquehanna Service Dogs must receive payment in full by March 1, 2019. Payment and registration can be made by mailing the vendor registration form (PDF, opens new window). Checks can be made payable to "Susquehanna Service Dogs" and sent to:
Susquehanna Service Dogs
1078 Gravel Hill Road
Grantville, PA 17028
Online registration will be available through noon on March 15. After March 15, please call Kerry Wevodau at 717-599-5920 ext. 2.
Returned checks will be subject to a $25 handling fee.
Vendors who are required to remit PA Sales Tax must provide SSD with a PA Sales Tax ID number.
Setup and Dismantling Your Booth
You may set up your booth from 1:00-5:00 pm on Friday, March 29. No set up will be allowed after 5 pm. You may begin dismantling your booth after 4:00 pm on March 30.
Use of Space
Vendors are expected to keep their booths neat and orderly at all times. All demonstrations or other activities must be confined to the limits of the booth space.
You may not sublet or share your booth space with another vendor or individual without the prior knowledge and consent of Susquehanna Service Dogs.
Vendor's Authorized Representative
Each vendor must name at least one person to be their representative in connection with installation, operation, and removal of the booth. Please indicate this person's name on your registration form. Booths must be staffed during public show hours. Each vendor will receive five vendor passes that must be turned in at the ticket booth upon entering the event.
Liability and Insurance
Please be advised that the vendor is ultimately responsible for the security of their booth and its contents during the time it is on the Lebanon Valley Expo Center's grounds. You may wish to consult your insurance provider regarding your coverage for this type of event.
- Acadia Antlers (external website)
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists (external website)
- Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery (external website)
- Brandt’s Mill (external website)
- Britting's Designs
- B-Squared Tie Dye
- Caring Hearts Pet Therapy (external website)
- Damsel in Defense
- Dark Horse Designs
- DigandBark.com (external website)
- Dog is Good (external website)
- Doggie Turf
- Five Star Home Foods (external website)
- Ghosts of Gettysburg (external website)
- Groomer Training Center (external website)
- Inky's Sport Shots, Inc. (external website)
- Invisible Fence of Harrisburg (external website)
- Krissy's Kanine Kuts
- The Lazy Dog Design (external website)
- Lebanon County Treasurer (external website)
- Linda's Canine Kitchen
- Magnetude Jewelry (external website)
- Neillustrations (external website)
- Perfectly Posh (external website)
- PETowel (external website)
- Pitties Peace Love (external website)
- Playful Pups Retreat (external website)
- Pretty Paws LLC
- Sits and Tricks
- Spin Art with Lisa
- Summit Search and Rescue (external website)
- Tastefully Simple (external website)
- Thirty One Gifts (external website)
- Tremendous Leadership (external website)
- Willow Street Pictures (external website)